Kristen Bell (born Kristen Anne Bell; born July 18, 1980) is an American television and film actress.
Full name Kristen Anne
Date of Birth
Place of Birth Detroit, Michigan, USA
Aries zodiac sign
Height 167 cm
Weight 58 kg
Her most famous roles are Veronica Mars in the series of the same name and Elle Bishop in the series Heroes. She is the owner of the Sattellite Awards and Saturn Film Awards, as well as a nominee for the Teen Choice Awards and the TV Critics Association of the United States and Canada.
Prior to her first film role in the film, the Polish Wedding, Bell performed in theatrical and musical productions. In 2001, her Broadway debut took place – she played Becky Thatcher in the production of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. After moving to Los Angeles, she took part in several television shows and played small roles in films before getting the lead role in the television series Veronica Mars, well received by viewers and critics, which was first shown from September 22, 2004 to May 22, 2007 on UPN and The CW Television Network. The first two seasons of this series in Russia were shown by the NTV channel.
- By birth, Kristen is half Polish, half Scottish.
- As a child, Miss Bell, who was born next to Detroit, famous for its hockey team, herself played hockey and even broke her wrist.
- At 11, young Chris got her first role by playing a banana and a tree.
- She attended a Catholic school where she played Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz.
- In 1998, in the year of graduation, Kristen was named in the school yearbook “The Most Attractive School Girl.”
- Kristen Bell is on the list of 100 most attractive stars according to the magazine