DAVID BECKHAM BIO
David Beckham Biography of the famous English football player and male model. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of David Beckham.
David Beckham was born as “David Robert Joseph Beckham”.
David Beckham Birthday – 2nd of May (born 1975)
Zodiac sign – Taurus
David Beckham is one of the most famous football (soccer) players in the world. The attention that he and his pop star wife (Victoria Adams or Posh Spice from the UK girl group known as the Spice Girls) has earned him a reputation outside of football and the United Kingdom. Beckham has captained his country and has many recognitions for his services to the game, including an OBE.
- David Beckham has a tattoo of his wife’s name written in Hindi, which is reportedly spelt wrong (Vihctoria). He has up to nine tattoos in all.
- Beckham supports the UNICEF charity.
- The Beckhams have three sons called Brooklyn Joseph Beckham who was born on the 4th of March, 1999, Romeo James Beckham who was born on the 1st of September 2002 and Cruz David Beckham who was born on the 20th of February 2005.
- In the celebrity gossip magazines, David and his wife Victoria Beckham have been nicknamed “Posh and Becks”.
- Beckham has scored goals in three different World Cups.
- He has played for his country more than players in history, with only 4 others playing more games for England.
- The Spanish football club Real Madrid signed David Beckham to play for them, in a 35 million Euro deal in 2003.
- David Beckham and Victoria Adams of the Spice Girls were married in Ireland in 1999.
- He played his first national game for England in 1996 in a World Cup qualifying match against Moldova.
- Beckham’s first Premier League game for Manchester United was in 1995.
- His parents were massive fans of the Manchester United football team. A team that he would go on to play in.
- David Beckham was born in East London to a kitchen fitter father and hairdresser mother.
DAVID BECKHAM BIO QUOTES:
- My belief is that you practise to make perfect. If I didn’t practise I suppose I wouldn’t be able to put the ball on a sixpence as often as I do – and when it doesn’t come right, you just have to practise more.
- During the past few months, I have become accustomed to reading more and more ludicrous stories about my private life. The simple truth is that I am very happily married, have a wonderful wife and two very special kids. There is nothing that any third party can do to change these facts.
- Is there any privacy for me? In my own home when the curtains are closed but apart from that that’s it.
- The way I and my family have been treated is an absolute disgrace. At the end of the day, I’m a nice person and loving husband and father. I’ve been called a bad father, I’ve been called a bad husband and my wife has been called a bad mother. Things always hurt that are said about my family, and for people to call my wife a bad mother is unbelievable. I’m a strong person, I’m a strong family man, I’m a strong husband and a strong father.
- People can say what they like. But me and Victoria will always stay together as husband and wife.
- The spotlight will always be on me, but it’s something I’m learning to live with as the years go by.
- I always used to go for blondes and quiet girls, but Victoria is the total opposite.. dark and loud.