Brad Pit Biography
of the famous movie actor. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt was born as “William Bradley Pitt”.
Brad Pitt Birthday – 18th of December (born 1963)
Star sign – Sagittarius
Brad Pitt is one of the most famous movie actors in the world. He has starred in many hit movies including Fight Club, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Troy. Pitt is often talked about in the gossip magazines and celebrity talk shows. His personal relationships have filled many gossip columns as he has been married to the Friends TV series star Jennifer Aniston (now divorced) and has dated the famous sexy movie actress Angelina Jolie.
Brad Pitt Facts
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a child together.
- After the movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” in 2005, Brad Pitt has been dating Angelina Jolie, with whom he co-starred with.
- Brad Pitt was married to the Friends TV series star Jennifer Aniston from the 29th of July 2000 through to the 2nd of October 2005.
- He was voted the “Sexiest Man Alive” by People Magazine in 1994.
- Pitt is a vegetarian.
Brad Pitt Quotes:
- I’d like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.
- I am on my own little quest. You get a handful of scripts each year, and you find one that’s interesting to you and you want to investigate. And I’ve just got to keep on following that. And wherever that takes us, it takes us.
- You shouldn’t speak until you know what you are talking about. That’s why I get uncomfortable with interviews. Reporters ask me what I feel China should do about Tibet. Who cares what I think China should do? They hand me a script. I’m a grown man who puts on makeup.
- Let us be the ones who say we do not accept that a child dies every three seconds simply because he does not have the drugs you and I have. Let us be the ones to say we are not satisfied that your place of birth determines your right to life. Let us be outraged, let us be loud, let us be bold.
- Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.