Aishwarya Rai Biography
Aishwarya Rai Biography is an online resource for finding information on the famous Bollywood movie actress and model. Includes famous quotes, biographical information, celebrity news and gossip, and pictures of Aishwarya Rai.
Aishwarya Rai Birthday – 1st of November (born 1973)
Zodiac sign – Scorpio
Aishwarya Rai is a famous Bollywood actress and fashion model. She is most famous for roles in the many Bollywood movies that she has starred in, but she also had a career as a fashion model before being an actress. In 1994 the Indian beauty won the Miss World beauty contest.
Aishwarya Rai Facts
- Rai has been in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, and Telugu language films.
- The Bollywood actress has a worldwide reputation. Usually Bollywood film stars have fame in Asian countries only, but Rai achieved fame from Hollywood, to Sydney, to London, and everywhere inbetween.
- Aishwara Rai won a number of awards for her part in the 2002 movie “Devdas”. Including the “IIFA Award Best Actress”, “Filmfare Award Best Actress”, and “Star Screen Award Best Actress”.
- Her acting debut was in the film called “Iruvar” in 1997.
- Rai won the Miss World beauty pageant in 1994.
- Aishwarya Rai first started modeling while she was still studying. She was attending the Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai and planned to become an architect.
- Ash has an older brother called Aditya Rai.
- Rai’s father was a marine engineer (Krishnaraj Rai) and her mother was a writer (Vrinda Rai).
- The Bollywood actress was born in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Aishwarya Rai Quotes
- Right now, I’m following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass.
- I’m not a tease. I don’t go around fluttering my eyelashes and wrapping men around my little finger.
- My first priority now is work. I have achieved a bit of what I wanted to do, as an actress. Now it’s my time to grow as an artist and do good quality work.
- I believe that as an actress all my fears and phobias exist till I sign on the dotted line for a film.
- If 100 people tommorow say that the sky is fuschia pink and theorise about it in the papers, someone’s actually going to believe that the sky is pink.
- I’ve never wanted to be the flavour of the month. I’d rather be known as a sincere professional. It’s never been important for me to be newsmaker or a dial-a quote wonder. That’s not my deal at all.
- I’m a student. I want to do better, and I want directors who can find the actress in me and be my teachers.
- Indian cinema has been delivering a certain aesthetic to its audience very successfully for years and I can say without any shame that I love song and dance. I’d hate to see that disappear and as an artist I am happiest to put my all into an art form, as you do with song and dance.
- Okay, let’s take statistics. How many interviews have I given you in the last six years? Just five or six? Doesn’t that say something? I hate to sound immodest, but this dates back to my personality since the age of 13. I’ve always got attention, which at times has been quite unwarranted.
- I always knew I would be successful. So there was no element of surprise